Fort Wayne Children’s Zoo
MSKTD’s architects and engineers have teamed with Bassett and Associates for ongoing work at Fort Wayne Children’s Zoo – Indiana’s #1 summer attraction in 2012, and ranked in the Top Ten Kids Zoo’s by Parent’s Magazine.
- Upgrades to the Australian Adventure exhibit, currently in design.
- The African Journey, a complete renovation of the Zoo’s African Adventure exhibit. The new African Journey features a new lion exhibit, renovated giraffe exhibit with feeding station, and accessible trails. In addition, improvements were made to infrastructure and winter holding areas for the animals.
- Main Entry Renovation: new membership building, stroller barn, stroller concession building, new ticket booths and some new large trellis work. Many of the walkways were modified and/or rebuilt.
- Zoo Gift Shop and Restroom building
- New Animal Quarantine Building
- Re-roof of the Indonesian Rainforest building
- Shark and Ray Aquarium Tank Addition to the Great Barrier Reef Building
- Ongoing capital improvement projects