Lake City Bank Banking Center
96th & Meridian
New 11,000 sf branch is home to Lake City Bank’s existing Indianapolis commercial lending staff and provides direct access to every commercial and retail financial services product that the Bank offers.
This new building features a circular glass entrance lobby and offers nearly 2,000 s.f. of community meeting and social space for use by clients and social organizations.
LEED certification of the Lake City Bank Carmel Regional Headquarters building was based on a number of green design and construction features that positively impact the project itself and the broader community. These features include:
- Pedestrian and bicycle friendly access.
- Energy efficient lighting.
- High albedo roof and site materials.
- Energy-saving mechanical design and equipment.
- Parking priority for low-emitting/fuel-efficient vehicles.
- Facility uses 100% “green” power.
- Low VOC emitting materials used throughout the interior.
LEED Silver Certified