Prepared Foods & SaucesHygienic Design
C.F. SAUER FOODS WEST, New Century Air Park, Kansas
- New 210,000 s.f. food processing facility with 16 shipping and receiving docks, with 5 rail tanker receiving stations.
- One million lbs. of margarine per day production rate
FROZEN SPECIALTIES, INC., Archbold, Ohio
- 1,000,000 cu.ft. -10°F frozen warehouse and distribution area for frozen pizzas and pizza rolls.
- Other work has included shipping docks, product conveyor tunnels, and product and bulk floor receiving and processing.
T. MARZETTI’S, Horse Cave, Kentucky
- 235,000 s.f. sauce and salad dressing manufacturing and distribution facility.
- Freezer and thawing addition.
- 2007, U.S “Food Plant of the Year” – Food Engineering
McCORMICK & COMPANY, South Bend, Indiana
- Facility Renovation and addition for ketchup line.
PARK 100 FOODS, Tipton, Indiana
- Processing facility addition and renovation for custom manufacturer of processed foods, soups and sauces.
POP WEAVER, Van Buren and Carmel, Indiana
MSKTD has completed several projects for Weaver Popcorn, the world’s largest popcorn processor. Work includes
- A new 48,000 s.f. processing building, extensive road relocation and sitework design.
- New research center and corporate headquarters in Carmel, Indiana.
- Oil receiving.
- Employee welfare and fitness center.