Poultry, Meat & ProteinHygienic Design
AGRONOMICA, Central Pennsylvania
- Proposed multi-discipline agricultural complex on 235 acre site, including cheese production, greenhouses, feed lots and ethanol production.
CAL POLY, San Luis Obispo, California
- Beef services project for animal breeding research.
- Feed mill facility for agricultural campus.
- Meat harvest facility, a hands-on teaching lab for meat processing.
COOPER FARMS, Van Wert and St. Henry, Ohio
Ongoing projects since 1999 for Cooper Farms Foods turkey and lunch meat processing facilities, including the 50,000 s.f. re-build of the Van Wert facility after devastating tornado damage in November of 2002. Work includes:
- Office expansion.
- Warehouse addition.
- Processing and cooking addition.
- 30,000 s.f. addition to St. Henry facility.
- Live hang study.
- Several freezer & cooler additions.
- Wastewater pretreatment facilities.
FARBEST FOODS, Huntingburg, Indiana
- New greenfield 250,000 s.f. turkey processing plant in Vincennes, Indiana
H.E. BUTT, San Antonio, Texas
- 180,000 s.f. portion control and value-added meat processing facility needs study and design.
IOWA BEEF PRODUCERS, Emporia, Kansas
- Design of a 100,000 s.f. portion control facility for beef producers, including a 40° F environment for production, meat coolers, and blast (-40° F) freezers, storage freezers with automated product transfer from manufacturing to distribution.
KRAFT GENERAL FOODS, Louis Rich Turkey Plant, Tulare, California
- Re-purposing feasibility study of existing meat plant for conversion to 150,000 s.f. cheese facility.
ODOM’S TENNESSEE PRIDE, Little Rock, Arkansas
Additions and renovations to existing whole hog processing facility.
- Hog kill floor addition.
- Dry storage warehouse.
- 12,000 s.f. hog kill and processing addition.
TYSON FOODS, Humboldt, Tennessee
- New 409,000 s.f. chicken processing plant