A.E. STALEY, Lafayette, Indiana
- New corn starch processing, drying and packaging facility.
CAYUGA MILK INGREDIENTS, LLC, Aurelius, New York
- 160,000 s.f. milk processing plant that will process approximately 640 pounds of milk each year for milk protein concentrate and skim milk powder. Under construction.
El Dorado Springs, Missouri
- 40,000 s.f. warehouse and 110’ tall milk powder dryer additions.
- Dryer Addition.
- 2006 expansion study.
- New dryer and several building additions and renovations over multiple years to existing dairy processing facility.
FOOD SERVICES OF AMERICA/EAGLE FOODS, El Paso, Texas
- Warehouse and process area addition and new laboratory facilities for powdered and condensed milk producer.
MICHIGAN MILK PRODUCER’S ASSOCIATION, Ovid, Michigan
Multiple master plan updates, additions, renovations, and production upgrades 1988 to present; including
- New 110’ tall milk dryer facility.
- Butter area addition/renovations.
- 2010 Design Build Institute of America – Great Lakes Region “Project of the Year;” $60,000,000 facility
NEW ZEALAND MILK PRODUCTS, INC., Allerton, Iowa
- 489,600 cu.ft. blending, wet processing and dryer building addition that manufactures casein protein.
- Facility upgrade and addition in 2009. New dryer, processing and dairy receiving.
SENSORY EFFECTS, Defiance, Ohio
- Dryer Rebuild
ZENTIS, Plymouth, Indiana
- Conversion of a fresh cut produce manufacturing facility into an AIB-compliant fruit (used in yogurt and baking) processing facility. Multiple production upgrades for the last 7 years.