Baked Goods & ConfectionaryFood Processing & Advanced Manufacturing
ALLEN SUGAR COMPANY, Cleveland, Ohio
- Comprehensive study of their existing facility with proposed options for growth.
CHATHAM VILLAGE FOODS, Wareham, Massachusetts
- Multiple projects for crouton producer including packaging lines, warehousing, systems improvements.
FAVORITE BRANDS INTERNATIONAL (FARLEY), Chicago, Illinois
- New vitamin fortified “gummy” lines.
FAVORITE BRANDS INTERNATIONAL (KRAFT), Kendallville, Indiana
- 55,000 s.f. renovation to confectionery manufacturing facility that makes marshmallows and caramels. Pilot plant for research and product development.
FAVORITE BRANDS INTERNATIONAL, Henderson, Nevada
- 80,000 s.f. fast-track renovation project for marshmallow manufacturing facility.
FRITO-LAY, Frankfort, Indiana
- Corn soak room renovation study for corn snack facility.
FROZEN SPECIALTIES, INC., Archbold, Ohio
- Multiple additions and renovations for existing frozen pizza, french bread and pizza bites producer.
KROGER BAKERY, Indianapolis, Indiana
- Construction of Electrical and Compressor Room within existing bread baking facility.
PRETZELS, INC., Bluffton, Indiana
- 160,000 s.f. fast-track re-construction and addition to baking facility that was completely destroyed by fire. Multiple projects and production upgrades since 2000.
RJR NABISCO, Niagara Falls, New York
- Four phase renovation of existing shredded wheat cook and processing facility as well as cooked wheat storage addition.
RJR NABISCO, Chicago, Illinois
- Bakery Line #15 cooling tunnel replacement for Oreo cookie line.
RUDOLPH FOODS, Lima, Ohio
- Pork Rind Plant – Analysis of existing facility with recommendations to improve process and cleanliness of the pork rind facility. Also, new Boiler Room and Rendering area addition; office area renovations and miscellaneous additions.
SISTER SCHUBERT’S, Horse Cave, Kentucky
- New greenfield 108,000 s.f. production, warehouse, and distribution facility for frozen dinner roll manufacturer.
- 48,500 s.f. addition to this facility
SISTER SCHUBERT’S, Luverne, Alabama
- Multiple improvement projects and system improvements within the existing facility
WYANDOT FOODS, Marion, Ohio
- 100,000+ s.f. corn chip co-packer and Crackerjack snack food plant.
- 1998, U.S. “Food Plant of the Year” – Food Engineering