Advanced Manufacturing & DistributionFood Processing & Advanced Manufacturing
ACCUGEAR/AMERICAN AXLE – ND TECH (NICHIDAI CORPORATION), Fort Wayne, Indiana
- 42,000 s.f. fully automated cold forging plant with 7,000 s.f. of engineering offices. (ND Tech/Nichidai Corporation)
- $10.0 mil addition and renovation to the facility. (AccuGear/American Axle)
AMT (ADVANCED MACHINE TOOLS), Fort Wayne, Indiana
- 50% expansion to existing plant for production of motor core wire-winding machines.
AUSTIN INDEPENDENT SCHOOL DISTRICT, Austin, Texas
- Freezer Addition
BLACKFORD COUNTY ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT CORP., Hartford City, Indiana
- Spec Building/Site Development – Construction of a new spec industrial facility in Blackford Industrial Park. Facility is a 50,000 s.f. industrial building shell, expandable to another 50,000 s.f. at a later date.
CENTURION INDUSTRIES, Garrett, Indiana
- Design and engineering for a 75,000 s.f. manufacturing facility of metal canopies and convenience mart facilities. Design included 6,000 s.f. of corporate office space.
DePUY, Warsaw, Indiana
- 82,000 s.f. office, manufacturing, and cafeteria addition to existing orthopedic implant manufacturing facility.
DILGARD FOODS, Fort Wayne, Indiana
- 60,000 cu.ft. fresh food produce cooler.
FEDEX projects throughout U.S.
- Multiple electrical and HVAC construction projects for the Air Operations Division of FedEx in 37 states to date. Projects include providing raceway systems and ancillary equipment enclosure integration to support data network requirements; Equipment Issue Rooms upgrades with additional power and data capabilities to support the new equipment; HVAC upgrades, and electrical vehicle power stations.
- Cold Chain OLVRT, Memphis, Tennessee – New construction of OLVRT with cold chain facility at Memphis Airport.
FERGUSON, a WOLSELEY COMPANY
- Ferguson Enterprises New Distribution Center, Celina, Ohio – Architectural design for new 400,000 s.f. distribution center for largest U.S. distributor of plumbing supplies.
FOOD MARKETING (DIVISION OF SUPERVALU), Fort Wayne, Indiana
- 1,620,000 cu.ft. -20° F distribution freezer and loading docks with new compressor room. Other work included master planning of the site; site utilities; Transportation Center renovations and a parking lot addition.
FORD METER BOX. Wabash, Indiana
- Design, project management and site development for 85,200 s.f. addition to water meter manufacturing facility
FORT WAYNE COMMUNITY SCHOOLS, Fort Wayne, Indiana
- Nutrition Center – Central kitchen facility that produces and distributes 15,000 meals per day for FWCS district.
FORT WAYNE METALS, Fort Wayne, Indiana
- 24,000 s.f. addition for metal wire fabricator.
- Office renovations.
FRANKLIN ELECTRIC, Fort Wayne, Indiana
- Corporate Headquarters & Engineering Center for Excellence – 120,000 s.f. new corporate office and testing lab facility for global leader in the production and marketing of systems and components for the movement of water and automotive fuels. LEED Silver Certified.
ITT INDUSTRIES, Fort Wayne, Indiana
- Industrial and Research Facility; 230,000 s.f. administrative and engineering office facility.
- Sincgars Plant; 150,000 s.f. addition to the 440,000 s.f. Sincgars Plant at Summit Park, which MSKTD designed in the early 1980’s. Addition includes engineering offices, testing lab, model building, product assembly, new cafeteria and support facilities.
KEY PLASTICS, INC., Hartford City, Indiana
- MSKTD provided Civil, Structural Engineering and Architectural and Interior Design services for this 50,000 s.f. manufacturing facility.
LOWE’S HOME CENTERS
- Rome, Georgia – 1.2 million s.f. regional distribution center.
- North Vernon, Indiana – Break room addition/renovation and office renovation to Lowe’s Regional Distribution Center
MAGNAVOX (NOW RAYTHEON), Fort Wayne, Indiana
MSKTD designed and engineered several projects for the former Magnavox, from additions and renovations to existing facilities to engineering studies and renovations.
- Office and Assembly Facility, Loudoun County, VA; 210,000 s.f. office and assembly facility.
- Building 25 – Columbia City, IN; 400,000 s.f. technical engineering offices and manufacturing facility.
MEIJER GROCERY STORES, Middlebury, Indiana
- Distribution Center – 112,000 s.f. refrigerated and frozen product distribution center. Project included 27 new docks in a 40° F environment, offices and employee welfare areas.
- Plant Addition: Production and storage expansion, maintenance addition, waste/recycling addition, refrigeration expansion, employee welfare and offices. Office interior renovations.
MICHELIN. Woodburn, Indiana
- Silane Tank – Systems upgrade and internal distribution piping.
- TCU Piping Replacement
MONROE INDUSTRIAL PARK, Monroe, Indiana
- Site Development – Infrastructure (water, sewer, drainage and roads) for Monroe Industrial Park
MONTPELIER INDUSTRIAL PARK, Montpelier, Indiana
- Design, engineering and estimating services for site infrastructure for new industrial park site, including new extension of sanitary sewer and water mains, new roadways, site grading and drainage improvements, and on site sanitary sewers and water mains.
OLSON COMMERCIAL COLD STORAGE, Defiance, Ohio
- Phase I – Architectural and structural engineering services for 2,400 sq ft loading dock (40° F) and 6,800 sq ft cooler (28 to 38° F). Phase II project included 5000 s.f. 5 pallet high -10° warehouse.
SUPERIOR ESSEX GROUP, Fort Wayne, Indiana
- Wall Street Office Renovation/Relocation, Fort Wayne, Indiana – Phased renovation and relocation of offices at Wall Street Corporate Headquarters of a magnet wire manufacturer over four years. Over 135,000 s.f. designed and constructed.
- Franklin, Tennessee; Structural renovation projects.
SWEETWATER SOUND, Fort Wayne, Indiana
- Master planning, site design/development, building design and engineering for multi-phase 44-acre corporate campus. LEED Platinum certified – the second in the state of Indiana, the first commercial project and the largest at the time at 155,000 s.f. Special site design issues included erosion control plan, INDOT approvals, water main extension and re-route, and new detention pond. Phase 1 – the renovation of the site’s existing 37,000 s.f. steel structured, metal clad, bermed building that houses the main offices, sales forces, and retail area. Phase 2 design and construction of a first-rate recording studio and auditorium (with Russ Berger Associates). Phase 3 is a distribution center and warehouse with several employee service amenities on the east end with a fitness facility on a mezzanine.
- 2013 Addition – 130,000 s.f. expansion; a combination of warehouse/office/conference & training space.
TIPPMAN SPORTS, Fort Wayne, Indiana
- New 97,000 s.f. office and paint ball manufacturing plant.
UNITED TECHNOLOGY CONTROLS SYSTEMS, Huntington, Indiana
- 150,000 s.f. of engineering/manufacturing areas for manufacturer of printed circuit boards and electronic controls.
VERA BRADLEY, Fort Wayne, Indiana
- Stonebridge Operations Center – 212,000 s.f. new office, manufacturing, distribution and merchandising warehouse.
ZIMMER, INC., Worldwide
MSKTD has completed several projects over the past twenty years for this worldwide leader in orthopedic manufacturing. These projects are fast-tracked and involve state-of-the-art technology in a very competitive market. Scope of work includes new construction, renovation, planning and engineering studies at the following facilities:
- Warsaw, Indiana: Building 19, Research & Development Center, MIS Institute, Building 4, Building 5, Building 7
- Parsippany, New Jersey; BioSkills Training Center
- Shannon, Ireland
- Winterthur, Switzerland
- Ponce, Puerto Rico