MECHANICAL DESIGNER (Fort Wayne Office)
MSKTD is seeking candidates for the position of Mechanical Systems Designer for HVAC and Plumbing in our Fort Wayne office. Applicants must have a Bachelor’s in Mechanical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering Technology, or similar.
This position will require strong communication, time management, and organizational skills. Candidate must be able to show initiative, carrying basic and complex concepts and ideas to completion with minimal direction and guidance. Must also work efficiently and productively in a team-based organization. Other skills we are looking for include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Field work and field measuring of facilities.
- Coordination with architectural and engineering disciplines.
- Construction document production and coordination.
- Building HVAC load and energy use calculations.
- Punctual, Responsible, and Dedicated.
- Experience and proficiency with CAD drafting is recommended.
- Excellent communications skills, both written and oral.
- Willingness to work and put in additional time when project deadlines require the effort.
- Must be a team player.
- Training will be provided “on the job.”
- Mentoring by licensed Professional Engineers.
Compensation: Competitive compensation, medical/dental/vision/life/disability insurance, health savings account with company contributions, paid vacation/holiday/personal days, 401k program with matching as profits and performance permit.
Please submit your resume and cover letter as one document in PDF format to email@example.com.
IMPORTANT: Please include the word “Employment” in the subject line or your email will not get past our spam filter.