Mechanical CAD Technician/Draftsperson (Fort Wayne, Indiana)
Compensation: Competitive compensation, health/life insurance, vacation/holidays, 401k program and as profits and performance permit.
MSKTD’s Fort Wayne office is seeking candidates for the position of Mechanical Electrical and Plumbing Tech/Drafter. Applicants should have a minimum of 2 years’ experience in the construction industry. They will work closely with Project Managers/Project Engineers in developing various project designs and documentation.
Applicants must have an Associate’s degree in Construction Technology or similar. A Bachelor’s degree is a plus. This position will require strong communication, time management, and organization skills. Candidate must be able to show initiative, carrying basic and complex concepts and ideas to completion with minimal direction and guidance. Must also work efficiently and productively in a team-based organization. Other skills we are looking for include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Field work and field measuring of facilities.
- Coordination with architectural disciplines and architectural details.
- Construction document production and coordination.
- Development and refinement of project details.
- Punctual and Responsible and Dedicated.
- Experience and proficiency with Revit is a must.
- Excellent communications skills, both written and verbal.
- Willingness to work and put in additional time when project deadlines require the effort.
- Must be a team player.
Please submit your resume and cover letter as one document in PDF format to firstname.lastname@example.org.
IMPORTANT: Please include the word “Employment” in the subject line or your email will not get past our spam filter.