Experienced Structural Engineer (Fort Wayne Office)
EXPERIENCED STRUCTURAL ENGINEER (FORT WAYNE OFFICE)
Compensation: Competitive compensation, health/life insurance, vacation/holidays, 401k program and bonus pay as profits and performance permit.
Our Fort Wayne office is seeking an experienced structural engineering candidate to expand that department.
This is a full-time position with an immediate start date. Education requirement of at least a Bachelor’s degree in Structural/Civil Engineering and be EIT certified. A Professional Engineering License is a plus.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- Structural Engineering in various materials: Concrete, Steel, Masonry, Wood, etc.
- Slab, floor system foundation design, column design, wall design
- Lateral analysis & design, wind & seismic
- Coordination with BIM models using Revit
- Coordination of drawings with other disciplines (architects, mechanical engineers, etc.)
- Response to RFI’s
- Review of shop drawings
- Field visits
- Attend project meetings
- EIT or PE certification
- 3+ years of experience in structural design
- Experience with RAM and Revit Structure
- Bachelor’s degree in Civil or Structural Engineering
Please submit your resume and cover letter as one document in PDF format to email@example.com.
Please include the word “employment” in the subject line or your email will not get past our spam filter.