Experienced Architectural Graduate (Indianapolis Office)
Compensation: Competitive compensation, health/life insurance, vacation/holidays, 401k program and as profits and performance permit.
Our Indianapolis office is seeking a creative architectural graduate with 2-5 years of healthcare or similar related experience to work closely with Project Architects/Managers in developing project designs and documentation.
Applicants must have a Bachelor or Master degree from an accredited university for architecture. This position and will require strong communication, time management, and organization skills. Candidate must be able to show initiative, carry basic concepts and ideas to completion with minimal direction and guidance, and work efficiently and productively in a team-based organization.
Other skills we are looking for include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Client interaction
- Project due diligence
- Code and ADA review
- Field work and field measuring of facilities
- Preliminary layout and conceptual design
- Coordination with engineering disciplines
- Construction document production
- Shop drawing/submittal review
- Construction administration
- Punctual and Responsible
- Experience and proficiency with SketchUp and similar 3-dimensional modeling programs
- Experience and proficiency with Revit and AutoCAD
- Familiarity with the ADA, IBC and similar model codes
- Excellent communications skills, both written and verbal
- Willingness to work and put in additional time when project deadlines require the effort
- Must be a team player
Please submit your resume and cover letter as one document in PDF format to firstname.lastname@example.org.
IMPORTANT: Please include the word “employment” in the subject line or your email will not get past our spam filter.