ARCHITECTURAL TECH (INDIANAPOLIS OFFICE)
Compensation: Competitive compensation, health/life insurance, vacation/holidays, 401k program and as profits and performance permit.
Our Indianapolis office is seeking candidates for the position of Architectural Tech. Applicants should have minimum of 5 years’ experience in healthcare and/or higher education. They will work closely with Project Managers/Project Architects in developing various project designs and documentation.
Applicants must have an Associate’s degree in Construction Technology or similar. A Bachelor’s degree is a plus. This position will require strong communication, time management, and organization skills. Candidate must be able to show initiative, carrying basic and complex concepts and ideas to completion with minimal direction and guidance. Must also work efficiently and productively in a team-based organization, focusing on healthcare and higher education design projects. Other skills we are looking for include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Field work and field measuring of facilities.
- Coordination with engineering disciplines and engineering details.
- Construction document production and coordination.
- Development and refinement of project details.
- Punctual and Responsible and Dedicated.
- Experience and proficiency with Revit is a must.
- Excellent communications skills, both written and verbal.
- Willingness to work and put in additional time when project deadlines require the effort.
- Must be a team player.
Please submit your resume and cover letter as one document in PDF format to firstname.lastname@example.org
IMPORTANT: Please include the word “Employment” in the subject line or your email will not get past our spam filter.