Architectural Interns (Fort Wayne and Indianapolis)
2, 3 and 6 month internship positions available for the Fort Wayne office for students enrolled in accredited Architecture program.
This position will require strong communication, time management, and organization skills. Candidate must be able to show initiative, carry basic concepts and ideas to completion with minimal direction and guidance, and work efficiently and productively in a team-based organization.
Other skills we are looking for include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Project due diligence
- Fieldwork and field measuring of facilities
- Preliminary layout and conceptual design
- Construction document production
- Punctual and Responsible
- Experience and proficiency with SketchUp and similar 3-dimensional modeling programs
- Experience and proficiency with Revit is a must.
- Excellent communications skills, both written and verbal
- Willingness to work and put in additional time when project deadlines require the effort
- Must be a team player
Please submit your resume and cover letter as one document in PDF format to email@example.com
Please include the word “employment” in the subject line or your email will not get past our spam filter.